Kate Bellman, a Marriage Celebrant, is a Port Douglas "local" of 20+ years.
Her Celebrant Style can be described as friendly, warm, outgoing, humorous and above all, professional.
Living in Newell Beach for the past 10 years, Kate is able to officiate your marriage as a Celebrant in Port Douglas, Palm Cove, Cairns, Atherton Tablelands and surrounding areas.
Being appointed by the Attorney General's Office as an Authorised Civil Celebrant in 2018, Kate comes in to the Wedding Industry with fresh eyes and new ideas.
Kate, herself, is married to her lovely husband Tim, with two small children of their own.
Knowing the Far North Queensland area as she does, Kate can marry you in many locations including;
* Port Douglas' St. Mary's By the Sea: a perfectly placed Chapel on the waterfront down by the Sugar Wharf.
* Port Douglas' Little Cove or Rex Smeal Park: picturesque settings overlooking the Coral Sea.
* Palm Cove's Alamanda Wedding Chapel.
* Sheraton Grand Mirage's Wedding Chapel.
* Atherton Tablelands's Ringers Rest Function Venue (Mareeba), plus many, many more.
Kate Bellman is your celebrant for any occasion, in any location and is able to officiate at Weddings and Marriages, Renewal of Vows, Naming Ceremonies, Funerals and Pet Funerals.
Amy and Jake Morrow celebrating becoming Mr and Mrs on Newell Beach with Celebrant Kate.